360 Degree Teamwork Style Feedback
Talent Management > Develop > 360 Degree Feedback > Teamwork Style Feedback
‘Maximise Individual Performance for Total Team Success’
Today’s business environment places a premium on maximising an individual’s performance as a self-directed and yet collaborative professional. Research shows that 75% of professionals have work style issues that impact their performance every day! Executives know this and are putting a much higher weight on emotional intelligence and the effect of work style.
- What is being done to develop work styles in your company?
- How are the future leaders prepared?
- And, what is the consequence if you ignore these important issues?
This 360 degree solution provides valuable feedback that reveals how individual thinking styles lead to productive as well as counterproductive behaviours on the job. It is designed to help replace counterproductive actions with behaviours that contribute to individual, team and organisational success.
This 360 degree solution is targeting team members, individual contributors, project leaders and professionals.
What the candidate will learn
- The impact of their personal working style on key areas such as accomplishing tasks and teamwork;
- How their self-perceptions are compared to the perceptions of co-workers; including peers, managers and customers;
- Insight into behaviours that positively and negatively affect working relationships.
What the candidate will receive
Personalised, actionable development suggestions that establish vital links to future individual and team performance in the following areas:
- Increased achievement, motivation and creativity;
- Improved communications with others;
- Collaborative working relationships and support for team members;
- Quality focus.
- More than 20 pages of comprehensive information, reports and graphs.
- Breakout graphics by rater category.
- Optional sections with detailed feedback results.
- Personalised development plans.
- Graph showing spread of rater opinions.
- The candidate is supplied with a computer based Windows-compatible disk.
- The candidate and additional raters (including Manager, Peers, Direct Reports, Internal Customers, External Customers and so on) each complete the questionnaire – the duration is approximately 15-20 minutes per rater.
- The candidate arranges for the disk to be passed from one rater to the next until all have completed the administration.
- The disk is then returned to Psych Press for scoring and report generation. The reports are returned within 24 hours and can be sent as a spiral bound hard copy report, or electronically by e-mail, depending on your preferences and speed with which the report is required.
- The candidate also receives a Participant Workbook to assist them in working through their report and maximising the feedback.
- Acumen is also available in paper/pencil format if preferred.
ACUMEN is a registered trademark and the Acumen logo and WorkStyles are trademarks of Acumen International, Inc. Copyright 1998 Acumen International, Inc. Human Synergistics International is the exclusive distributor of Acumen WorkStyles and Acumen Skills products.