Graduate Selection Report
Talent Management > Identify > Graduate Recruitment > Assessment Centres
Assessment Centres make use of several assessors to cater for participants regardless of their selection process position. These centres can be run on an individual and grouped basis. The available assessment tools we employ include:
- Structured behavioural interview – focuses on experience, approach to work, motivation and goals
- Cognitive test- measures underlying reasoning and problem solving capacities
- Personality / Work Style inventories – builds understanding toward preferences and enduring traits that can influence work behaviour
- Business Simulations – Allow behaviour observation in realistic work situations.
Psych Press provides facilitation to meet your requirements. This can include all:
- provision of senior facilitators or Centre leaders
- provision of Assessors/Observers
- psychometric tests and profiles
- specific materials as required
Additionally, your managers or HR staff can be involved. Here, you have the chance to view the process and potential candidates first hand; grasping their interactivity and behaviour with others in a simulated work environment. This form of assessment has proven to be a valid addition to the overall process.
The output from the above stage is calculated onto a spreadsheet. Here a rank is developed according to both performance in psychometric testing and assessment centre results.
From this point you have all the necessary information to consult with managers for further stage interview decisions! You may also choose to give successful candidates their full detailed reports as a career development/ performance management tool.